This lovely villa was built for the daughter of the prince in 1904. It ist situated across from the castle. The historic centre and the castle can be reached afoot in 3 minutes. Cafés and restaurants and a bakery as well.
Both apartments were renovated in 2020. The one on the ground floor has three rooms with a terrasse and a garden. The other one above has two rooms and a balcony.
Smoking and pets are not allowed.